Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Story of two cats


  1. Brown cat: "I found this cake.It's mine".
  2. White cat: "No.No. I found it first.So it's mine".
  3. Monkey." why are you  both quarrelling?"
  4. Brown cat." That cake is mine. she says it's hers".
  5. White Cat:" I found it first.So it's  mine".
  6. Monkey."Don't fight"." I"ll solve your problem. Give me that cake'.
  7. Brown/white cats together: "" What will you do?
  8. Monkey."I'll give equal share to both of you".
  9. B/W. cats." O.K.have it".
  10. Monkey: "close your eyes .I'll cut this cake into two equal pieces'.
  11. B/W.cats.: ""Do it quickly".
  12. Monkey:"let me run from here and have the full cake for myself".
  13. So saying the monkey ran away with the cake.
  14. B/W/ cats:"Where's the monkey?''He has gone." We are fooled." We are the greatest fools."
  15. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  16. Moral: "Share and share alike.
  17. Don't fight and quarrel.
  18. Solve the problem among yourselves.
  19.  Don't bring a third man in the picture."
  20. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  21. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h18v3BZCVOU

No comments:

Post a Comment