Monday, August 12, 2013

improve your vocabulary


  1. He is a boy.She is a girl. it is a dog. This is a book.That is a bag. These are books.Those are pencils. This man is very busy. That woman is very lazy.
  2. Father and mother are our parents. Father likes daughter more. Mother like more her son.My father's brother is my uncle.My mother's sister is my aunt.
  3. My brother's son is my nephew. My sister's daughter is my niece.
  4. We all love our grandfather and grandmother too much.
  5. What's on the table? the book
  6. What's in the drawer? the blue pen
  7. What's under the chair? a mouse
  8. What comes before seven? the milk, or six.
  9. What comes after eight?nine
  10. What's inside your mouth? the tongue , the teeth
  11. What's outside our house? the garden
  12. Who is in the kitchen? My mother.
  13. Who goes into the kitchen? My sister.
  14. What goes up and down?the lift/ the elevator
  15. What is long can be  made short.
  16. Do you have many friends? yes
  17. The young and old like the chocolates.
  18. Who  likes chocolates? The young and old
  19. What do the young and old like? the chocolates.
  20. Do the young  and old like chocolates? yes.
  21. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  22. What do you see in the sky? The sun and the clouds.
  23. What do you see at night? The stars. the moon
  24. When is the sky pretty? When there are many twinkling stars.
  25. What can you get in the shore? Sea-shells
  26. What do the birds do? They fly here and there and they always go singing by.
  27. Where do the bees live? in the hive
  28. What are beautiful to see? The butterflies with many different colors.
  29. What are you doing now? reading these sentences.
  30. When did you come back? last night.
  31. Where did you go? to Cuddalore
  32. Who came with you? my daughter and my sister.
  33. How did you go there? by bus
  34. Why didn't you come yesterday? Sorry, I came back only last night.
  35. Whose marriage was it? My sister's daughter's( my niece's)
  36. How did you enjoy? too much/very much
  37. What is white in color? this paper
  38.  Which colors do you like most? green and blue
  39.  Are you happy? yes .yes I am.
  40. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  41. Route  from Coimbatore http://www.distancesbetween.com/distance-between/distance-from-coimbatore-to-cuddalore/936011/r3/to Cuddalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment