Thursday, August 15, 2013

Can you guess?



  1. I can imitate human speech,
  2. I am called the ------.
  3. I can spread my tail as a fan.
  4. I am called the -------.
  5. I lay eggs in  other birds'nest.
  6. I am called the C----o.
  7. I have a red breast.
  8. They call me R----.
  9. I have a long neck.
  10. You call me S---.
  11. I have yellow coat and dark spots.
  12. They call me ------d.
  13. I have a long neck. 
  14. I am called the G------.
  15. I have a trunk.
  16. You can call me E-------.
  17. I have a hump and some of us have two.
  18. They call me an ugly animal.I am the C----.
  19. I like to live in the trees.
  20. I have a bushy tail.
  21.                                         raoguides.webs.com 
  22.                                        sprout1932.webs.com
  23. My name is S------l.
  24. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  25. you can see at the end of this blog all the answers.
  26. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  27. squirrel,camel,elephant, Giraffe, leopard, swan, Robin, cuckoo, peacock,parrot

No comments:

Post a Comment