Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Make Sentences with When etc.,


  1. I slept when I was tired.  (when)
  2. When do you get up?      (when)
  3. This is the book which I wanted. (which)
  4. Which book do you have? (which)
  5. This is the man who gave me Rs. 1000/-(who)
  6. Who gave you Rs. 1000/- (who)
  7.  This is the hospital where I was born. (where)
  8.  Where were you born?   (where)
  9.  This is what I want.  (what)
  10.  What do you really want? ( what)
  11.  The reason why I wrote this ,I don't know.(why)
  12. Why do you come here? (why)
  13.  This is the boy whose father is in London. (whose)
  14. Whose father is in London? (whose?
  15. By whom is this world created?( by whom)
  16. Whom do you like very much,dad or mom?
  17. both
  18. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment