Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Present and Past.


  • Who is the President of India?
  • Who was the Prime Minister then?
  • We are Indians.
  • We were united and behaved like brothers.
  • He had two dogs but he has only one now.
  • You do your work. 
  • He did his work.
  • I get 60 marks in English this time.
  • I got 50 marks in English last time.
  • Please call him here.
  • I called him thrice but he didn't answer.
  • I think he is very busy.
  • I thought he was not there.
  • Who teaches you English now?
  • Who taught you English then?
  • Why don't you knock at the door?
  • Sorry! I knocked twice but you didn't hear.
  • Please put this there.
  • Thanks. you put it in the right place.
  • Please tell me another  story.
  • I am very tired.I feel sleepy too.
  • I already told you three stories.
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • raoguides.webnode.in
  • raoguides.zohosites.com
  • succeednow.webs.com
  • Webguides.webs.com
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment