Saturday, October 13, 2018

simple,complex and compound sentences.

  • I love you  is a simple sentence.
  • I love you  as you are reading my blogs and comment.Is this a simple sentence or a complex sentence?
  • I love you because you do not have superiority complex. What kind of sentence is this?
  • As I have the duty to help someone, I write this blog.
  • What kind of sentence is this?
  • simple sentence consists of only one clause.
  •  A compound sentence consists of two or more independent clauses.
  • . A complex sentence has at least one independent clause plus at least one dependent clause.
  • A complex sentence has one main clause and one or more subordinate clauses.
  • A simple sentence has only one main clause.
  • A compound sentence has consists of two main clauses.
  • You are beautiful and I want to have your company.
  • Is this a simple sentence or a complex sentence or a compound sentence?
  • I like your company as you are a very lovable person.
  • what kind of sentence is this?
  • A compound sentence  has coordinating conjunctions.They are:
  • For     Jim waited for Della but she didn't come.
  • And    Jim loved Della and he wanted to buy her silver comb.
  • Nor      Neither Jim nor Della was rich.
  • But    Della wanted to present Jim a gold chain but had no money.
  • Or      Jim or Della was very rich.
  • Yet     Jim had too much love for 
  • Della yet he could not get her the silver comb.
  •  So   Della sold her hair for Dollars.twenty so she could buy the gold chain for Jim.
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • A complex sentence has one main clause and one or more subordinate clauses.
  • As I am suffering from fever,I need for leave for today only.
  • As I am suffering from fever- subordinate clause. I need for leave for today only. main clause.
  • How do you know the fever will last for today only?
  • Although he is rich, he does not have the heart to help any needy person.
  • after   After you finish reading,please pass on to your friend.
  • although     Although I put this Blog,I am still learning.
  • as                     As I like to help  you, I am putting this blog.
  • because            I like to help because you need some help.
  • before       Before it is too late, learn Rao's easy English grammar.
  • even though   Even though he is poor, he helps physically everyone.
  • if      If you read this, I am sure it will help you.
  • since  Since you are eager to learn, I write this blog.
  • though Though I know a little, I still want to inform you.
  • unless unless you try, you will not gain anything
  • until     wait here until I come back.
  • when  when you finish reading,please give your valuable comment.
  • whenever whenever you need me, I am there to help you.
  • whereas Some are criticising whereas I like to commend.
  • wherever wherever you see an old man, help him if he needs help.
  • while you can read also while you walk.
  • o21c.in     and also easytolearn.xyz can also help you

No comments:

Post a Comment