Wednesday, January 23, 2013

easy1

  • The boys run very fast.
  • Who runs very fast? the boys
  • What do the boys do? run very fast.
  • Do the boys run very fast? yes
  • How do the boys run? very fast.
  • He brings milk everyday.
  • When does he bring milk? everyday
  • Who brings milk everyday? He
  • What does he bring everyday? Milk
  • Does he bring milk everyday? yes
  • The trains always come late.
  • What comes always late? the trains.
  • What do the trains do? Always comes late.
  • Do the trains always come late? yes
  • How do the trains always come? late
  • The moon is very far from here.
  • Where is the moon?  very far from here.
  • is the moon very far from here? yes
  • What is very far from here? the moon
  • The plane is flying very high.
  • How is the plane flying? very high
  • What is flying very high? the plane
  • Is the plane flying very high? yes
  • I always come late.
  • Who comes always late? I
  • Do I always come late? yes
  • What do I do always? always come late.
  • I am right .
  • Who is right? I am
  • Am I right? yes
  • who is always right?I
  • His school is very near.
  • Whose school is very near? his
  • is his school very near? yes
  • is his school far from here? No,it's very near.
  • I live in Chennai with my friends.
  • Who lives with his friends in Chennai? I
  • Do you live in Chennai with your friends? yes
  • With whom do you live in Chennai? with my friends.
  • Where do you live? in Chennai
  • I will surely win this time.
  • What will you do this time? surely win
  • Who will win surely this time? I
  • Will you win this time? yes,surely
  • What will you do this time? win surely.
  • He goes to the cinema sometimes only.
  • He does not go to the cinema everyday.
  • He often comes to my house.
  • What does he do sometimes? goes to the cinema
  • Does he go to the cinema everyday? no
  • Who comes often to your house? he.
  • What does he do often? comes to my house.
  • Does he come to your house often? yes
  • Who goes to the cinema sometimes? he
  • He sings like Mohd.Rafi.
  • Who sings like Mohd.Rafi? he
  • What does he do? sings like Mohd.Rafi.
  • Does he sing like Mohd.Rafi? yes
  • How does he sing? like Mohd.Rafi
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URQsxI1c95I
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Ram is Gopal's brother.
  • Who is Ram? Gopal's brother.
  • Who is Gopal's brother? Ram
  • Is Ram Gopal's brother? yes
  • Is Ram Gopal's sister? No. how can it be?
  • Krishna's house is faraway from the station.
  • Whose house is faraway from the station?Krishna's
  • What is faraway from from the station? krishna's house
  • Is krishna's house faraway from the station? yes
  • is Krishna's house nearer to the station? No. it isn't.
  • James lives in London.
  • Where does James live? in London.
  • Who lives in London? James
  • Does James live in London? yes
  • Does James liv in Mumbai? no.
  • There are 25 girls in Sita's class.
  • How many girls are there in Sita's class? 25
  • Are there 23 girls in Sita's class? No
  • Are there 25 girls in Sita's class? yes
  • Jayanth is the owner of this garden.
  • Who is the owner of this garden? Jayanth
  • Whose garden is this? Jayanth's
  • Is this garden Jayanth's? yes
  • Is this garden krishna's ? no
  • Who is Jayanth? owner of this garden.
  • Sita's husband's name is Ram.
  • What is the name of Sita's husband? Ram
  • Who is Ram?Sita's husband.
  • Who is Sita? wife of Ram
  • Who is Sita? Ram's wife.
  • Is Sita the wife of Ram? yes
  • is Ram the husband of Sita? yes
  • Hari is going to Bangalore by evening train.
  • Who is going by evening train? Hari
  • Where is Hari going? to Bangalore.
  • When is Hari going to Bangalore? by evening train.
  • is Hari going to Mumbai? no.he isn't.
  • This shop belongs to my father.
  • Whose shop is this? My father's.
  • Whom  does this  shop belong to? to my father.
  • Does this shop belong to your father? yes.
  • is this shop your father's? yes
  • My uncle lives in America.
  • Where does your uncle live? In America.
  • Does your uncle live in America? yes
  • Who lives in America? my uncle.
  • Is he an American? no.he isn't.
  • Ramnath is Radhika's friend.
  • Who is Radhika's friend? Ramnath
  • is Ramnath Radika's friend? yes

No comments:

Post a Comment